Sunday, June 13, 2021
Home News Cry Wolfe, smokin’ hot pants

Cry Wolfe, smokin’ hot pants

On Friday, Oct. 19, students in Wolfe Hall were evacuated at 10:45 p.m. because of smoke coming from the Wolfe 5 laundry room. A belt in a washer burned because the machine was overloaded and a pair of pants jammed in the spin cycle, according to Matthew Golden, associate vice president for Communications and College Relations. Campus Police were notified of the smoke and pulled the fire alarm to evacuate residents, Golden said.

(Julia Corbett / Copy Editor)

Previous articleMugging
Next articleNeon Trees cancel

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments