Nothing to see, just an old TV
- An officer patrolling near the College’s rear entrance noticed five students “carrying a big screen TV” at 12:40 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 20, according to Campus Police. The students staid they found the TV on the side of a house on Crescent Avenue and were taking it to their room to see if it still worked, according to Campus Police. Smelling alcohol on the students, the officer asked them if they had been drinking, and the students responded they drank “beer at a off campus party here in Ewing.” All five were issued complaints for underage consumption of alcohol in a public place.
- Campus Police responded to a report of an intoxicated female in Townhouses East on Saturday, Sept. 20, at 3 a.m. One of the residents as well as a H.A. said their housemate was drunk, and officers found the student on the floor of the bathroom dry-heaving. The student was transferred to Capital Health-Hopewell on the recommendation of Lions EMS, and then issued a summons for underage drinking.
- Campus Police were dispatched to Wolfe Hall on a report of a stolen bike on Saturday, Sept. 20, at 4:44 a.m. The victim said she moved her purple Electra Cruiser bike sometime on Saturday, Sept. 13, from outside of Wolfe to a bike rail on the first level of Lot 11. The victim said she had secured her bike to the rail with a four-number combination lock, which was left near the bike rail.
- On Sunday, Sept. 21, at 1:05 a.m., Campus Police responded to a report of an intoxicated female in the Decker Hall lounge. Officers observed the student passed out on the ground and being treated by Lions EMS. Ewing Township EMS then arrived to transport the student to Capital Health-Hopewell, and she was issued a summons for underage drinking.
- A Campus Police officer conducting property checks on TSC Corporation homes at 7:58 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 19, noticed one of the homes — located on Pennington Road — had a ground-level window which was left open. Nothing appeared to be stolen, according to Campus Police.